Discover how effective copywriting can feed your social channels with our engaging editorial planning services
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gmdesig3/public_html/wp-content/themes/gm-design/single.php on line 54
ASK Education Blog Article Creation
As primary Content Partner, we were briefed by Schwarzkopf Professional’s ASK Education team to plan and create engaging monthly content, relevant to a truly global audience. After defining the editorial plan, articles are created utilising either existing training material or from scratch across five core categories: Business, Consultation, Creativity, Essential Looks, Essential Skills. An important aspect of the project briefing was to cover multiple formats to create variety and increase engagement: hairdresser and influencer interviews, step-by-step hair how-to techniques, salon business advice, consultation techniques, the latest inspirational hair trends and much more.
The greatest challenge with this type of copywriting project is to not only ensure that content is created with a global audience in mind, but, due to the educational nature of the ASK Education blog, a fine balance needs to be maintained to ensure technical content themes are still accessible to both B2B and B2C hairdressing audiences.
- Working closely with hairdressers to ensure correct language and technical descriptions are used
- Meticulous editorial content planning, based on brand and country marketing activities and seasonal campaigns
- Ensuring a mix of evergreen and seasonal content that’s appropriate for a global audience
- Bespoke copywriting, adhering to Oxford English, maintaining a consistent tone-of-voice throughout
- Sourcing and creating engaging imagery and rich media to enhance every article
- Seamless translation and content management processes for weekly blog launches
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced digital marketeer with a flair for copywriting, we'd love to hear from you. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be at the heart of our creative output, managing web and social channels for us and our clients. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself in 2020.