Explore our copywriting services to ensure your presentation content captures attention with the perfect tone for your audience
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gmdesig3/public_html/wp-content/themes/gm-design/single.php on line 54
ASK Education Seminar Guidelines
Schwarzkopf Professional is a global hairdressing brand and education has always been at the heart of their industry. After working alongside the Schwarzkopf Professional ASK Education team for a number of years, we had a strong knowledge base for this task. We looked at inspirational material with the client and produced a proposal for the new Seminar Guideline template.
The Powerpoint template had to be editable for the ASK Advisors. Each guideline has a variation of standardised educational blocks, these can then be updated by the countries with their local content. The information needed to be laid out in a clear way that hairdressers can easily understand in the training environment.
The biggest challenge of this project was creating a template, that met of all the design criteria, works for educational purposes (in a seminar environment) and could be edited and translated by trainers around the world.
- Clear segmentation of key points per slide supports the delivery of information
- Consistent design elements, such as main title placement within a shaped region, create focal points within the imagery and a cohesive CI throughout the presentation
- Limited use of products or models future-proofed the design i.e. minimised update costs
- Design consistency between slides enables ASK Advisors to mix and match presentations for ultimate customisation
- Due to the successful format of the presentation template, this has now been adapted for use within corporate materials throughout the business
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced digital marketeer with a flair for copywriting, we'd love to hear from you. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be at the heart of our creative output, managing web and social channels for us and our clients. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself in 2020.