Discover how we can help ensure your website drives conversions from your social strategy
Schwarzkopf Professional International Social Presence
As a primary Creative Design and Content Partner of Schwarzkopf Professional, gm-design were appointed to set-up and content manage their international social media presence, establishing Schwarzkopf Professional as an expert and premium brand on all social channels. The brief required us to develop a relatable, appropriate and approachable tone for a global audience, whilst engaging a wide-ranging target audience of B2B and B2C hairdressers, consumers and salons.
The main challenge we faced was to develop, generate and distribute a global standard of content, applicable and relevant for hairdressers, end-consumers and partner salons, in over 65 countries. In order to achieve this, we had to align the interests and expectations of numerous internal teams, brand managers, collaborative agencies and country correspondents, proactively managing existing relationships to acquire content, develop new campaigns and strengthen brand activities.
- gm. created, sourced and extended the range of content assets available
- We defined new approaches to social content with beautifully designed, engaging campaigns
- Engaging and relevant hashtags were proposed and implemented
- An average of 45 monthly post options was delivered covering several brand, industry and seasonal content areas with recommended copy and approaches
- An internationally applicable editorial strategy was devised for the monthly distribution of content
- We consistently protected the identity of Schwarzkopf Professional’s brands within new media channels
- We strategically scheduled updates, monitored success and analysed interaction to regularly review and develop new campaign proposals
- Content management documentation was created, including Facebook guidelines, common practices and do’s and don’ts, to help steer all future management and ensure brand identity and standards are adhered to
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced digital marketeer with a flair for copywriting, we'd love to hear from you. As a Content Marketing Executive/Manager (DOE), you will be at the heart of our creative output, managing web and social channels for us and our clients. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself in 2020.