Do you have exceptional client service skills and an eye for detail? Inspired by design, with a flair for language and copywriting? Interested in the future of digital media?
If so, you may be the perfect fit for the gm. team!
We are looking for a talented Graduate Account Executive to join our friendly office in central Exeter. Initially, this role will be on a full time, fixed term employment contract for 15 months to cover Maternity Leave, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of this period.
As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts, acting as the primary contact for a range of exciting projects. It will be your responsibility to:
- Support the account team in maintaining a high standard of editorial content, written and graphic, for gm-design’s clients
- Help develop, maintain and input digital content across a range of websites and databases with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to brand guidelines
- Provide essential administrative support for a range of agency processes, helping to ensure projects meet specified deadlines
- Manage client and agency deliverables and assets effectively
- Liaise with clients and ensure all stakeholders are kept well informed of project requirements
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including research, blog writing and presenting with passion
Experience in a customer facing role is a must. A relevant degree is advantageous.
To ensure a suitable handover, an ideal start date would be 10th December 2018, however, this is negotiable.
Apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
If this role doesn’t seem quite the right fit, don’t worry. We are always on the lookout for talented, like-minded individuals. So if you think you have the skills to contribute to the gm. team or wish to work with us in a freelance capacity, drop us a line via our contact form and introduce yourself – don’t forget to upload your CV/portfolio.
No recruiters, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!