Do you have exceptional client service skills? Are you inspired by creativity, with a flair for language and copywriting? Interested in the future of digital media?
If so, you may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our friendly team in central Exeter on a full time, permanent basis. This position would be suitable for a candidate with 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
You will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts, acting as the primary point of contact for a range of exciting digital projects. It will be your responsibility to:
- Liaise directly with international clients via email, Skype, telephone and face-to-face to ensure all stakeholders are kept well informed of project requirements
- Take and shape briefings from clients to maintain and input digital content across a range of websites and databases, with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to brand guidelines
- Provide essential administrative support for a range of agency processes, helping to ensure projects meet specified deadlines and budgets
- Manage client and agency deliverables effectively to maintain gm.’s high standard of service
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including industry-relevant research, content proofing, and blog writing
Exceptional telephone manner, time management, organisation and proofing skills are crucial. Experience in a similar front of house role and an understanding of the digital industry is a must. A relevant degree is advantageous.
Closing date for applications is the 4th January, with face-to-face interviews commencing from the 14th January.
Apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com (no recruiters, please).
We look forward to hearing from you!