Do you have exceptional client service skills and an eye for detail?
We are looking for a talented Account Executive to join our friendly office in central Exeter. As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts, acting as the primary contact for a range of exciting projects. It will be your responsibility to:
- Support the account team in maintaining a high standard of editorial content, written and graphic, for gm-design’s clients
- Help maintain and input digital content across a range of websites and databases with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to brand guidelines
- Provide essential administrative support for a range of agency processes, helping to ensure projects meet specified deadlines
- Manage client and agency deliverables and assets effectively
- Confidently liaise with clients and ensure all stakeholders are kept well informed of project requirements via email and telephone
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including research and blog writing
Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Website Content Management is required. A relevant degree is advantageous. Initially this role will be on a full time, fixed term employment contract for 10 months to cover Maternity Leave, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of this period.
To ensure a suitable handover, an ideal start date would be the 29th April 2019.
Apply now by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role doesn’t seem quite the right fit, don’t worry. We are always on the lookout for talented, like-minded individuals. So if you think you have the skills to contribute to the gm. team or wish to work with us in a freelance capacity, drop us a line via our contact form and introduce yourself – don’t forget to upload your CV/portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruiters, please.