Passionate about hair and beauty? Do you love managing digital content and wish to work with premium global brands? We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager to come and join our team to work on leading international brand accounts. You’ll ideally be a confident content marketeer with strong copywriting skills and social media management experience that’s happy to apply their skillset to a broad range of projects.
gm-design is a growing content marketing agency with a focus on clients in the hair and beauty industry. We’re a small (16) but experienced team of highly creative designers, content editors and project managers. We’ve been working together to create stunning marketing communications since 1996, with global clients that come back to us time and time again. We’ve got the wind in our sails and there’s plenty of exciting activity coming up, presenting a incredible career opportunities for new team members.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Are a collaborative team-player with a positive can-do attitude
- Are a talented copywriter
- Enjoy taking ownership and driving a project through to completion
- Can see the bigger picture yet work with razor sharp attention to detail
- Love multi-tasking and can keep multiple plates spinning
Day to day, this is a diverse role that touches many different elements of content marketing. Your responsibilities will include:
- Front of house, you’ll be the primary point of contact between client and agency
- Manage social media accounts, taking care of everything from the editorial strategy to day-to-day management
- Create engaging and optimised content for the client’s digital hub
- Brief designers and content implementers involved in project rollout/delivery
- Ensure projects run smoothly to meet client deadlines
- Utilise key insights and research to inform the content campaigns
- Create best practice guidelines and content marketing strategies
- Ensure visual and written content meets defined CI guidelines
- Work with impeccable levels of accuracy: proofreading, checking spelling, grammar and formatting of content
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including industry-relevant research, content proofing and blog writing
- Relevant degree in Marketing/Communications/Journalism/PR/Business
- 4+ years content & social media marketing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent copywriter with a proven track record
- Experience using Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress, SEMRush, scheduling tools
- Brilliant communicator (verbal & written)
Alongside a lovely friendly team and competitive salary, we offer a premium city-centre office workplace. Nonetheless, our operations are geared up to fully support home-working and after the initial 6+ months of getting to know each other, flexible working arrangements can be requested. Starting out with 20 days annual leave per year (plus bank holidays), we reward an additional day’s holiday for each year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days). We will nurture your talent with a professional development plan and access to training platforms – enabling you to further your skills and achieve your ambitions.
Start date ASAP.
We can’t wait to hear from you!