Do you love writing about hair & beauty and wish to support premium global brands?
We are searching for a talented copywriter for digital marketing activities, with impeccable attention to detail and excellent project management skills. As a Content Marketing Executive/Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts. It will be your responsibility to:
- Create engaging content for digital and social platforms
- Utilise key insights and research to inform the content campaigns
- Manage the social media channels for us and our client accounts using scheduling tools
- Create best practice guidelines and content marketing strategies for us and our clients
- Collation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports using platform insights and Google Analytics
- Update and implement content into a range of client marketing materials and CMS tools with high levels of accuracy. This includes proofreading, checking of spelling, grammar and formatting of content
- Ensure visual and written content meets our high standards of work and defined CI guidelines
- Provide a reliable point of contact between client and agency, managing communication politely and professionally
- Brief designers and content implementers involved in project rollout/delivery
- Ensure that client projects meet key stages and deadlines as outlined in project schedules
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including industry-relevant research, content proofing and blog writing
Expert skills and experience in content marketing and project management are required. A relevant degree is advantageous. This role will be for a permanent full time position, start date negotiable.
Apply now with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
If this role doesn’t seem quite the right fit, don’t worry. We are always on the lookout for talented, like-minded individuals. So if you think you have the skills to contribute to the gm. team or wish to work with us in a freelance capacity, drop us a line via our contact form and introduce yourself – don’t forget to upload your CV/portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruiters, please.