Do you love digital content and wish to support premium global brands?
As our Digital Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts. It will be your responsibility to:
- Provide a reliable point of contact between client and agency, managing communication politely and professionally
- Brief designers and content implementers involved in project rollout/delivery
- Ensure that client projects meet key stages and deadlines as outlined in project schedules
- Create engaging content for digital and social platforms
- Utilise key insights and research to inform the content campaigns
- Manage digital projects for us and our client accounts
- Create best practice guidelines and content marketing strategies for us and our clients
- Collation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports using platform insights and Google Analytics
- Update and implement content into a range of client marketing materials and CMS tools with impeccable levels of accuracy. This includes proofreading, checking of spelling, grammar and formatting of content
- Ensure visual and written content meets our high standards of work and defined CI guidelines
- Contribute to the team’s creative output, including industry-relevant research, content proofing and blog writing
Expert skills and experience in content marketing and project management are required. A relevant degree is advantageous. This role will be a permanent full time position, start date negotiable.
Apply now with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role doesn’t seem quite the right fit, don’t worry. We are always on the lookout for talented, like-minded individuals. So if you think you have the skills to contribute to the gm. team or wish to work with us in a freelance capacity, drop us a line via our contact form and introduce yourself – don’t forget to upload your CV/portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruiters, please.