Explore our copywriting services to ensure your presentation content captures attention with the perfect tone for your audience
Essential Looks PHA Presentations
Having created a highly popular 24 page A4 training booklet for the brand, we were asked by the ASK Education team to reformat the same vital content to create a PowerPoint presentation for use as a training resource within ASK Education seminars, when presenting the concept of Essential Looks to partner salons.
The most crucial challenge of this project was to condense and restructure the existing training content from A4 print media to a landscape digital presentation – due to the type of resource, the presentation needed to be highly engaging; capturing and maintaining the attention of a larger audience and for a greater time period than that of a traditional print format. The presentation also needed to be future-proofed, to allow for easy adaptation with each new trend collection.
- A clear hierarchy of information creates emphasis and draws attention
- Consistent application of modern typography
- Large bold imagery maximises visual impact and interest for the target audience (hairdressers)
- Strong title format helps the presentation flow
- Clear segmentation of key points per slide supports the delivery of information
- Embedded videos provide an extra level of engagement for the audience
- Complex processes are explained step-by-step with effective animations
- Consistent design elements, such as main title placement within a shaped region create a cohesive thread throughout the presentation
- Variation of slide layouts ensures the audience stays engaged with the content
- Limited use of product and models futureproofed the design i.e. minimised update costs
- Training notes provided per slide support the presenter
- Due to the success of the presentation within the ASK Education team, the resource was adapted into a corporate master template in 16:9 format, for internal Henkel audiences
What to Read Next...
Join our team...
Do you have exceptional client service skills and an eye for detail? Then you may be the Account Executive we are looking for.
Initially this role will be on a full time, fixed term employment contract for 10 months to cover Maternity Leave, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of this period.