Once you’ve developed a beautiful website, it's time to consider how to manage the content in line with your marketing strategy – explore how we can help
Naturalmat Hotel Website Design
Naturalmat briefed us to design a responsive website for their sub-brand, Naturalmat Hotel, showcasing the Naturalmat service offering directly to boutique hotels. The purpose of the website was to drive enquiries and brochure requests, as well as demonstrating Naturalmat Hotel’s expertise and understanding of the hospitality industry.
With a strict budget and time-scale, Naturalmat Hotel needed to reflect the same brand values as Naturalmat, whilst defining its own premium identity to appeal to high-end boutique hotels. The hotel client would be predominantly accessing the website on mobile devices during their research and would require a simple, user-friendly way to achieve their goals on the site.
- A ‘mobile-first’ design on a WordPress CMS
- Key calls-to-action and contact info is prominent at the top and bottom of every page to drive conversion
- Landing page showcases a luxurious hotel room with a clear positioning statement
- Image quick links provide a visual form of navigation that highlights on mouseover
- On scroll, the navigation condenses, maximising the content area and ensures the user can easily continue their journey through the site
- Video animation of sunlight through leaves reinforces the CI and engages the user to read about Naturalmat’s affinity with nature and sustainable business values
- Imagery is carefully selected to express the handmade and natural components of the Naturalmat products
- Confident detailed cropping of the imagery creates an immersive, premium experience of the brand
- Full-width imagery provides an elegant solution to sectioning the page content
- Design of text overlay components carefully frames the content and ensures legibility, whilst maximising full-width imagery
- Inspired by the nautical origin of the brand and architecture of the Naturalmat HQ, ‘porthole’ content areas overlay the banded sections to allow for more detailed content
- A ‘Latest News’ section gives Naturalmat Hotel the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise, promote their new acquisitions and provide valuable content for social sharing
- Content is optimised for SEO and accessibility
What to Read Next...
We examine why brands work with influencers...
If you’ve recently seen one of your favourite bloggers, YouTubers or Instagrammers explicitly promoting a product on their platform, then you’ve come across one of the latest trends in digital marketing: influencer marketing.
In the age of the Internet, and with increasingly effective ad-block technology, brands have had to become ever more creative with their marketing strategies in order to reach their target audience. Collaborating with so-called influencers is just one of the methods that brands have adopted to achieve this.