Once you’ve developed a beautiful website, it's time to consider how to manage the content in line with your marketing strategy – explore how we can help
Naturalmat Hotel Website Design
Naturalmat briefed us to design a responsive website for their sub-brand, Naturalmat Hotel, showcasing the Naturalmat service offering directly to boutique hotels. The purpose of the website was to drive enquiries and brochure requests, as well as demonstrating Naturalmat Hotel’s expertise and understanding of the hospitality industry.
With a strict budget and time-scale, Naturalmat Hotel needed to reflect the same brand values as Naturalmat, whilst defining its own premium identity to appeal to high-end boutique hotels. The hotel client would be predominantly accessing the website on mobile devices during their research and would require a simple, user-friendly way to achieve their goals on the site.
- A ‘mobile-first’ design on a WordPress CMS
- Key calls-to-action and contact info is prominent at the top and bottom of every page to drive conversion
- Landing page showcases a luxurious hotel room with a clear positioning statement
- Image quick links provide a visual form of navigation that highlights on mouseover
- On scroll, the navigation condenses, maximising the content area and ensures the user can easily continue their journey through the site
- Video animation of sunlight through leaves reinforces the CI and engages the user to read about Naturalmat’s affinity with nature and sustainable business values
- Imagery is carefully selected to express the handmade and natural components of the Naturalmat products
- Confident detailed cropping of the imagery creates an immersive, premium experience of the brand
- Full-width imagery provides an elegant solution to sectioning the page content
- Design of text overlay components carefully frames the content and ensures legibility, whilst maximising full-width imagery
- Inspired by the nautical origin of the brand and architecture of the Naturalmat HQ, ‘porthole’ content areas overlay the banded sections to allow for more detailed content
- A ‘Latest News’ section gives Naturalmat Hotel the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise, promote their new acquisitions and provide valuable content for social sharing
- Content is optimised for SEO and accessibility
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced Content Marketing Manager and skilled Project Manager, we'd love to hear from you. You will be an extremely valued team player in our service delivery, working directly with our high-profile client base. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself within our growing business.