Truly memorable content isn't just limited to marketing environments – uncover how we can support you with your training and education resources to help set the right tone for your audience
Schwarzkopf Professional Website Content Management
Having managed the rollout and maintenance of Schwarzkopf Professional’s global websites across multiple platforms for over two decades, we were appointed as content experts to work in collaboration with German design and technical agencies in managing the rollout of a global website relaunch on Adobe CQ5. We were required to work in alignment with all marketing, brand, sales and PPS teams to plan, design and create content pages for 29 global websites and 7 micro-sites. This involved working closely with translation agencies and internal translation teams.
The most significant challenge we faced on this project was ensuring the seamless transition of 30+ translated websites from the existing platform to the new platform, whilst managing content on such a large scale. The project was also highly reliant on the cooperation of multiple global client teams, as well as 3rd party agencies, requiring precision time and project management throughout.
- The successful launch of 29 global websites and 7 microsites, in alignment with individual country Marketing Plans
- Liaising with international brand teams for campaign planning with the global launch management of over 500 annual updates
- Day-to-day content design, scheduling, administration and maintenance
- Collaboration with supporting 3rd party agencies including Technical, Design and SEO
- Process development and documentation
- Efficient translation management and format proofing
- Global brand consistency ensured across every piece of created content
- Design enhancements and solution proposals
- Technical troubleshooting and reporting
- Model image licence management
What to Read Next...
Creating a mood video for a luxury haircare brand...
The global luxury haircare brand Alterna asked us to create a mood film showcasing their new Caviar Pearl Collection – six stunning looks that were created using products from their Caviar Anti-Aging range. We were also asked to create an accompanying PowerPoint presentation, which would explore the collection in more detail, highlighting the inspiration and creative team behind the looks.