Truly memorable content isn't just limited to marketing environments – uncover how we can support you with your training and education resources to help set the right tone for your audience
Schwarzkopf Professional Website Content Management
Having managed the rollout and maintenance of Schwarzkopf Professional’s global websites across multiple platforms for over two decades, we were appointed as content experts to work in collaboration with German design and technical agencies in managing the rollout of a global website relaunch on Adobe CQ5. We were required to work in alignment with all marketing, brand, sales and PPS teams to plan, design and create content pages for 29 global websites and 7 micro-sites. This involved working closely with translation agencies and internal translation teams.
The most significant challenge we faced on this project was ensuring the seamless transition of 30+ translated websites from the existing platform to the new platform, whilst managing content on such a large scale. The project was also highly reliant on the cooperation of multiple global client teams, as well as 3rd party agencies, requiring precision time and project management throughout.
- The successful launch of 29 global websites and 7 microsites, in alignment with individual country Marketing Plans
- Liaising with international brand teams for campaign planning with the global launch management of over 500 annual updates
- Day-to-day content design, scheduling, administration and maintenance
- Collaboration with supporting 3rd party agencies including Technical, Design and SEO
- Process development and documentation
- Efficient translation management and format proofing
- Global brand consistency ensured across every piece of created content
- Design enhancements and solution proposals
- Technical troubleshooting and reporting
- Model image licence management
What to Read Next...
We examine why brands work with influencers...
If you’ve recently seen one of your favourite bloggers, YouTubers or Instagrammers explicitly promoting a product on their platform, then you’ve come across one of the latest trends in digital marketing: influencer marketing.
In the age of the Internet, and with increasingly effective ad-block technology, brands have had to become ever more creative with their marketing strategies in order to reach their target audience. Collaborating with so-called influencers is just one of the methods that brands have adopted to achieve this.