Learn more about our approach to bespoke brand presentations
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gmdesig3/public_html/wp-content/themes/gm-design/single.php on line 54
Alterna Trend Video and Presentation
The global luxury haircare brand Alterna approached us to help create a mood film showcasing six stunning new looks from their first European trend collection. Created using hair products from their luxurious Caviar Anti-Aging Professional Styling range, the Caviar Pearl Collection echoes the modern romance seen on the runways, with trends for short, long, textured or sleek hair and relaxed or formal occasions.
The video would be shared globally across social media to introduce the new trend collection, as well as in presentations to distributors and local trainers.
As a premium brand, the video had to capture and emphasise the elegance of the collection, introducing each look and the inspiration behind it in the space of 3 minutes. To keep the video feeling classic yet contemporary, we opted for primarily monochrome footage, white cinematic bars and slick, pacey cuts and text animation, for a shareably stylish and modern video that is both visually impactful and concise.
We were also tasked with creating a visually consistent PowerPoint presentation, which could be used to introduce the looks within a training context in more detail.
The biggest challenge was the limited time and varying amount of video footage for each look. We had to get creative quickly and develop a stunning visual story by cutting together a variety of assets, including behind-the-scenes footage, still images and vertical video clips originally designed for social media.
- Monochrome footage paired with white cinematic bars create a timeless and premium feel that reflects the brand values
- Stylistic inspiration was taken from other luxury industries that produce complementary products, such as perfumes, high fashion and jewellery
- The story uses a variety of assets including still images, behind-the-scenes footage and social media clips
- Motion graphics and visual effects create a visually impactful and dynamic video
- Brisk, pacey cuts and sharp, clean text animation keep the video feeling smart, modern and shareable on social media
- Inspirational catwalk and lifestyle imagery was sourced to complement the looks and enrich the visuals of the video and presentation
In support of the launch of the Caviar Pearl Collection, we also enjoyed developing the text for the collection’s look book and step-by-step workbook.
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced digital marketeer with a flair for copywriting, we'd love to hear from you. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be at the heart of our creative output, managing web and social channels for us and our clients. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself in 2020.