Explore our copywriting services to ensure your presentation content captures attention with the perfect tone for your audience
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/gmdesig3/public_html/wp-content/themes/gm-design/single.php on line 54
Essential Looks PHA Presentations
Having created a highly popular 24 page A4 training booklet for the brand, we were asked by the ASK Education team to reformat the same vital content to create a PowerPoint presentation for use as a training resource within ASK Education seminars, when presenting the concept of Essential Looks to partner salons.
The most crucial challenge of this project was to condense and restructure the existing training content from A4 print media to a landscape digital presentation – due to the type of resource, the presentation needed to be highly engaging; capturing and maintaining the attention of a larger audience and for a greater time period than that of a traditional print format. The presentation also needed to be future-proofed, to allow for easy adaptation with each new trend collection.
- A clear hierarchy of information creates emphasis and draws attention
- Consistent application of modern typography
- Large bold imagery maximises visual impact and interest for the target audience (hairdressers)
- Strong title format helps the presentation flow
- Clear segmentation of key points per slide supports the delivery of information
- Embedded videos provide an extra level of engagement for the audience
- Complex processes are explained step-by-step with effective animations
- Consistent design elements, such as main title placement within a shaped region create a cohesive thread throughout the presentation
- Variation of slide layouts ensures the audience stays engaged with the content
- Limited use of product and models futureproofed the design i.e. minimised update costs
- Training notes provided per slide support the presenter
- Due to the success of the presentation within the ASK Education team, the resource was adapted into a corporate master template in 16:9 format, for internal Henkel audiences
What to Read Next...
Interested in joining our team?
If you are an experienced digital marketeer with a flair for copywriting, we'd love to hear from you. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be at the heart of our creative output, managing web and social channels for us and our clients. Our approach is very much quality over quantity as we strive to deliver the best service possible.
Apply now and create a fresh start for yourself in 2020.